[mythtv-users] San Jose/Bay Area Comcast Users, double check your Schedules Direct lineups

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:49:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Found today that Comcast launched *76* new HD channels in my area over
> a month ago, but that while schedules direct removed the channels that
> moved at that time, they didn't re-add them to their new channel
> slots, nor have they added all the new channels.  I lodged a ticket,
> but if your lineup is similarly affected but in a different zip, you
> may want to do the same.

I got a mailer from comcast about a month ago listing the new
channels.  I believe it stated they would be available on Nov 16th.
I'm in SF, zip 94110.  Perhaps they are staggering the roll out, or
they won't have their listings published until then.  In any event
thanks for the heads up, I'll check if they have been added in my area
too.