[mythtv-users] Per-input zoom setting?

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:18:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Mike Holden <mythtv at mikeholden.org> wrote:

> Commskip would be handy for me, as in the UK, only a few programs get
> flagged accurately, but this seems to be consistent, so it would be good
> to set commskip on for the known-good recordings at the time they are
> recorded, with the default for other programs to be notify.

You can set individual channels as 'comm free' - which won't attempt
comflagging.  When I was living in the UK, I remember setting BBC1/2/3/4 as
comm free, and only enabling for channels that carried primarily US shows
(where I had more success).  If I recall you could set that from the channel
editor in Mythweb.

So - not as good as per recording, but a little way there.

I would also love to be able to set multiple parameters per playback
profile/ recording rule!