[mythtv-users] Per-input zoom setting?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue May 12 19:27:54 UTC 2009

Johnny wrote:
> It seems like 'playback profiles' were designed for exactly this type
> of thing, but the playback profiles don't actually let you set hardly
> any of the playback settings. I have often wondered whether it would
> be difficult to add many of the other standard playback settings like,
> aspect ratio, auto comm-skip, time stretch, etc. to the playback
> profiles. Then I could just set all of those things as a playback
> profile and use it with my recording rule. This must have been the
> intention with the playback profiles, but it seems that it wasn't
> finished as only 2 or 3 settings are available, like skip amount.

+1 from me for that.

Commskip would be handy for me, as in the UK, only a few programs get
flagged accurately, but this seems to be consistent, so it would be good
to set commskip on for the known-good recordings at the time they are
recorded, with the default for other programs to be notify.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts