[mythtv-users] Per-input zoom setting?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Wed May 13 07:14:43 UTC 2009

Nick F wrote:
> You can set individual channels as 'comm free' - which won't attempt
> comflagging.  When I was living in the UK, I remember setting BBC1/2/3/4
> as
> comm free, and only enabling for channels that carried primarily US shows
> (where I had more success).  If I recall you could set that from the
> channel
> editor in Mythweb.

Yeah, I do that already for the obviously commercial free channels
(although the Mythweb approach no longer works, there's a different column
in the database that needs to be set now, this was discussed recently on
here - you have to set the flagging method as "none", or something
similar).

The problem comes on channels like "five", where some programs are flagged
fine, but others just seem to end up with several bogus flags, and the
real breaks are missed completely.

That's why per-title playback rules would be good.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts