[mythtv-users] Suddenly can't record

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Tue May 5 18:18:35 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this has been since my upgrade to 9.04, or more recent,
but I am suddenly unable to record. If I try, nothing seems to happen,
and if I look at 'Upcoming recordings', it tells me that there aren't
any. So the recordings that had been set up and automated (always keep
most recent 'Family Guy' for example) aren't there either.

I'm guessing this is either a mysql or a permissions thing as they are
always the things that bite me. Could someone help me to straighten this
out? What information should I post and from where?

Cheers
Damian