[mythtv-users] Myth experiences with Zotac ION + ATOM mobo

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 12:33:14 UTC 2009

Robert Johnston wrote:
> Just make sure you set noatime, have your tmp (and /var/log) on a
> ramdisk, or use a central syslog server, disable swap, and you're
> golden.

For some of us, saying that is like saying "Just make sure to perform
brain surgery, calculate the orbits of the moons of Jupiter, and figure
out what women really want, and you're golden".  I've been using Linux
for about 6 years now, 3 as my primary OS, and I don't think I know how
to do any of the above.  Oh, I'm sure I could Google it if need be, but
it would probably take weeks and a few burnt out flash drives to figure
it all out properly.

Jeff.
--
I haven't smoked for 2 years, 9 months and 3 weeks, saving $4,627.73 and
not smoking 30,851.56 cigarettes.