[mythtv-users] All HDTVs accept sound input to RCA while using HDMI?

Chris Poole chris at chrispoole.com
Sat Jul 4 19:41:47 UTC 2009

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm deciding between a Toshiba 32RV635, LG LH3000 series, and Samsung
LE32B530.
I wonder if anyone has one of these or similar models?

They all look good, but no-where can I find whether or not this is an issue.
I'll also most likely be buying from an online store, so returning is more
of an issue.

Thanks,
Chris