[mythtv-users] Mythbackend acting strange

Batshua bat Yehonatan batshua at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:31:41 UTC 2009

Someone suggested to me that it must be mythfrontend I was thinking of.
 (Gmail gremlins ate that message, so I can't do a direct reply.)  I checked
mythbackend again, same problem.  Then I checked mythfrontend.  It looks the
same as mythbackend.  Or should I say mythbackend is acting like
mythfrontend?  Whichever it is, I can't seem to fix the settings and it's
driving me bonkers.  Suggestions?
Batshua