[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Feb 27 16:08:02 UTC 2009

That's my point exactly.  Since when is the use of a free web site or
the content obtained from that web site covered under any sort of fair
use?

I don't think any more of Hulu's decision than anyone else here, I
just don't get this perception of some legal right to use a web site
any way you want just because it's there.

Tom

Exactly it's the same right that Hulu has to say their content can only
be seen in the USA etc.

I don't think anyone would disagree that using a usa based proxy to view
Hulu content in Australia isn't breaking the law.

Boxee are breaking up the look and feel of the Hulu content and it's
Hulu's right to say sorry I'm not happy with this please stop.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net