[mythtv-users] Gentoo / Jamu?

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:47:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com>wrote:

> Phil,
>   You are using an older version of Jamu, 0.22+fixes has Jamu v0.6.0. It
> would be of benifit to update as the bug you had has been fixed. The other
> message is only a warning.
>
> Doug

Speaking of Jamu.  I recently did a reload on my backend server.  Made it a
backend only.  Previously recalled seeing jamu logs in /var/log/mythtv

Could see errors being generated by the scripts because I had moved the
video, music and pictures directories/filesystem

Currently still have those directories in another place, but created
symlinks back to the original insatll directories on Mythbuntu.

It's great to know it can be configured with jamu.conf, was wondering about
that.

However now I don't see jamu installed.  Think it is part of the mythvideo
package.  Should this be installed on the backend server?  I have been
manually entering video ID's from the front ends