[mythtv-users] rescanning scte65scan results

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Mon Dec 14 22:25:48 UTC 2009

in myth 0.22 what's the best advice about rescanning with scte65scan once
things are running ok?  I've seen some threads that suggest trying to
update or modify the mysql tables may not work correctly.  I've seen
suggestions that it's *better* to erase and replace - that makes me
uneasy.

I want to be ready for Comcast's next set of changes, which I figure will
hit either end of year or around a major US football event in February.

Thanks!