[mythtv-users] comcast in denver and hdhomerun

Peter Abplanalp pta-myth at psaconsultants.com
Wed Sep 24 17:45:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Nick Gomez <nbgomez at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

yes, i understand that is the way it is *supposed* to be but it was my
understanding that some cable companies (comcast in particular) kind
of play fast and loose and that requirement.  also that it is not a
company wide policy in that the channels you get unencrypted in devner
may be different than those you can get in phoenix, etc.  hence my
question to anyone in the denver area and their experience.

--
Peter Abplanalp