[mythtv-users] up-to-date 0.21-fixes packages for Debian?

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Tue Sep 16 19:56:39 UTC 2008

Marc Randolph <mrand at pobox.com> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Dan Christensen <jdc at uwo.ca> wrote:
>> Have many changes been made to the fixes branch since then?  The page
>>  http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.21.1
>> doesn't list too many significant changes, but I couldn't see where to
>> find a list of all commits made to the fixes branch.
> Here's what you are looking for:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/branches/release-0-21-fixes/

Ah, thanks.  Would it make sense for me to add that link to the above
wiki page?  I hadn't realized that the wiki page was so far out of date,
and it isn't clear how to find the information otherwise.

Based on those changes, I do want to upgrade to a current version of
the fixes branch, so again I'm wondering if anyone knows of prebuilt
packages for Debian etch more recent than those at

(which are from April 2, 2008).