[mythtv-users] Full screen corruption with fglrx

Timothee Groleau kde at timotheegroleau.com
Sun Sep 7 16:59:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm on a gentoo AMD64 box, kernel 2.6.25-r7, with the ati fglrx drivers
(8.522) on a Radeon X1200 Series card and the display is corrupted when I go
full screen with mythtv :(.

I found this thread which describe the same problem:

and I can confirm that I could "fix" the display problem by either:
* use openGL as drawing engine instead of Qt (but that was very slow on my
box)
* specify a -geometry variable, 1px bigger in width than the screen resolution
(solution I'm using for now)

Is there any update or other solution for this problem?
Tim.