[mythtv-users] The best, coolest cases ... please weigh in ...

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:00:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>wrote:

> 5) Get a HDHR.  It will give you an IR Rx as well for your remote.
> You can then use any old remote you have as a model and program it.
> Then use a learning remote for your system, like the MX-500.

The HDHR is great (I have 2 of them), but IMO it's a big obtrusive box
that's better off hidden out of sight, which would obviously limit its
usefulness as an IR receiver...

Along those lines, I wonder if anyone knows of an IR blaster or receiver
that can be attractively mounted in my case's otherwise-unused floppy drive
bay.

Jim