[mythtv-users] TVOverScan almost working. Where do I put the command?

Alen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Sat Jun 28 06:49:24 UTC 2008

> use the slider in nvidia-settings.  TVOverScan is deprecated.
Nvidia-settings isn't working the way the documentation says it should.
However, I guessed at a setting that seems to work from the command line:
nvidia-settings -1 TVOverScan[TV-0]=12 gives me what I want.

Now, I just need to put it somewhere that will run automatically when X
starts.  The documentation says to put it in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
That doesn't work.

Where can I put this simple command line so that it will run when I start X?

Allen