[mythtv-users] NSK2480B Interfering badly with TV Signal

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 23 22:31:37 UTC 2008

I've put together a HTPC solution using a NSK2480 case (Antec EarthWatts
380W power supply).

Unfortunately when I switch it on the digital signal to the TV (and
tuners) is badly degraded on one channel, to the point of being
completely unviewable.

Its definitely the HTPC - have moved it away while plugged in on a
extension cord and the signal goes back to normal. Have also tried
removing all cards and unplugging the drives and CPU fan - makes no
difference, so I'm guessing its either the PSU or the mobo (ASUS M2N-VM).

I've had a few problems with the PC just randomly switching itself off
or refusing to turn on - could I have a dud power supply? If so what
would you recommend I replace it with?

Thanks,

Lindsay

p.s The signal is Channel Seven, Digital FTA, Brisbane, Australia

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album