[mythtv-users] Channels Changing Around

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 22:03:10 UTC 2008

Hey Guys,

I live in Baltimore and Comcast has informed me that starting in 2 days
we will no longer get NBC, Fox, ABC, and CBS out of Washington DC.  We
will only get the Baltimore version.  That's fine with me since they
were usually playing the exact same thing anyway.

My question is whether Schedules Direct already knows about that.  And,
when I update once the channels are gone, will those channels go away in
MythTV?  My biggest concern is that I want to record, say, The Office on
any channel that it plays and that was one of the channels.  (It shows
on NBC - for our foreign readers of this mailing list)  How do I make
sure MythTV no longer tries to record on this channel if I don't receive
it?

Thanks,
--
Eric Mesa