[mythtv-users] Scaleo E Experiance ?

Guenther Sohler guenther.sohler at gmx.at
Tue Jun 10 10:25:28 UTC 2008

Wow - first contact:)

I immediatley installed knoppmyth onto it for the reason of having linux and an almost complete
television system.

I am interested into configuring the lcd display with my own programs. it seems to be either usb or EIB :(

I was not yet able to assign names to my tv channels, so the automatical program plan from internet does not work

What do you think about the system was delived with a hidden vga plug ?

how can you get the remote control working with myth ?

keep in contact!

congratultions about your win with italy :)