[mythtv-users] Scaleo E Experiance ?

Leen de Braal ldb at braha.nl
Tue Jun 10 10:08:36 UTC 2008

> Does anybody have some Experiance with an "Scaleo E" HTPC From
> Fujitsu-Siemens and wants
> to share that with me ?

Yes.
I started with putting in a NVidia graphics card (I think it is a 7200 or
so, few years old), and now running mythdora on it, output to a
VGA-monitor.
Still needs some tweaking though, for example the scaleo-display is not
working yet. It works with the remote that came with it (a MS
MCE-compliant remote).
I am still learning myth, and some issues maybe because I did some
misconfiguring. I am finding those things out slowly, one at a time, in
weekends and off working-hours.

> rds
>
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört?
> Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

L. de Braal
BraHa Systems
NL - Terneuzen