[mythtv-users] EIT Freesat Data, what should I get ?

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:29:53 UTC 2008

Ok, I know this will probably sound dumb, but I think I have just about
got my head round sat listings.

Anyway, problem I have is certain channels have no EIT data, now either
there is none for that channel (Would that be because they are part of
sky and not freesat?) or I have something wrong with my backend server.
Channels in question are :- Nuts TV, CNN,E4+1,More4, More4+1,Film4
+1,Zone Horror,Zone Horror+1,Motors,Film24

If I assume that no listings are available, then should I use the RT
grabber? And where can I find a list of what is actually available on
the grabber before I start messing things up.

Regards Paul.