[mythtv-users] Anyone try a Kworld PlusTV hd pci 120?

Jeff Walther trag at io.com
Mon Jul 7 15:15:29 UTC 2008

> Message: 22
> Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:59:43 -0500
> From: stuart <stuart at xnet.com>

> Anyone try a Kworld PlusTV hd pci 120?

I have not tried it, but I have been browsing the documentation heavily
prepatory to setting up my own Myth TV installation and I remember reading
that someone tried it and could not get it to work.  IIRC, the chipset
involved is different from the ATSC 100 and ATSC 115.

Of course, that doesn't mean that there isn't someone somewhere who does
have it working and either hasn't posted about it, or whose posting I have
not found.

I was interested in it because of the FM tuner feature in addition to the
regular features of the ATSC 115.   However, at $35 each it is hard to
beat the ATSC 115 right now, unless  you need hardware MPEG2 encoding.

Jeff Walther