[mythtv-users] Nuvexport can't find my recordings!

Jacob Strandlien rodago at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:19:03 UTC 2008

> You don't say which version of MythTV or nuvexport you are using.
> Sounds like a bug that I fixed months ago.

I apologize for that; I should have made myself more clear.  I updated
my MythTV SVN yesterday (Saturday) morning to try again just before
posting, and I'm using nuvexport-0.4-0.20071226.  I did read about
that bug that you fixed, and it sounds a whole lot like
what'shappening to me, except I'm using current versions.
Thanks for your reply!