[mythtv-users] Nuvexport can't find my recordings!

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 21 06:45:06 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 8:19 PM, Jacob Strandlien wrote:
> I apologize for that; I should have made myself more clear.  I updated
> my MythTV SVN yesterday (Saturday) morning to try again just before
> posting, and I'm using nuvexport-0.4-0.20071226.  I did read about
> that bug that you fixed, and it sounds a whole lot like
> what'shappening to me, except I'm using current versions.

I assume that by "svn" you mean "trunk" (as opposed to say 0.19, which
also lives in svn along with dozens of other versions).

The first thing I can see is that you're using the wrong version of
nuvexport.  If you're running svn trunk, you need to be using 0.5,
which you'll find in mythtv svn under mythextras.