[mythtv-users] Lock L_S Issues with DVB reception - UK - how I got it working

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 08:57:34 UTC 2008

I tried a re-scan and I ended up with duplicates - the new ones where
the right ones.

So an alternative untested by me approach might be to delete and re-scan.

I try to avoid doing that as I then usually delete most of the non
mainstream channels.  Plus I knew that 95% of mine worked.

We've been living without ITV3 for years, but some custume drama thing
last night was apparently worth the interuptions to fix/record.

Myth now has a slightly higher WAF here.   Although I think WAF should
be renamed FAF (Family) as it is now essential for chilrens TV and
DVD's too apparently.

Thank Nick.

Greg