[mythtv-users] Live tv gives blue screen, but videos work fine

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Fri Dec 5 22:51:32 UTC 2008

Hello, I have a laptop that I use for a mythfrontend. It has an external lcd
hooked up to it since the main lcd is broken.

I can't for the life of me get live tv to work. I have videos set to play
with mplayer, and that seems to be working, but live tv only shows a blue
image. The laptop is an IBM R50 with an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 video card.

Any ideas? Is there some sort of ati program that I can get similar to
nvidia's nvidia-settings program?
-Thanks
-Steve