[mythtv-users] All EIT broken (foreign charsets), what did I mess up?

Panachoi panachoi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:15:24 UTC 2008

I recently installed  SVN 17145 on a fresh Ubuntu 8.04 machine for testing.
I have the last qt3 version (SVN 16789) running productively.

Basically, I dumped the transport table from the production system and
loaded it into the test system, and then did a full scan of transports (both
13E and 19.2E). Otherwise everything was set up as usual.

It seems as though all of the EIT data appears broken where foreign charsets
are involved on the test system, on both satellites, although it works fine
on the production system.

Did I miss something fundamental  that this broke ?