[mythtv-users] Moving through "Watch Recordings" slow?

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:44:32 UTC 2007

Unless my Xorg.conf is wrong, I am definitely using the nvidia driver.  I
have included the entirety of my xorg.conf below.  I basically used the
default xorg.conf and it gives me 1280x720, which works OK for my needs.

I am using Qt as my menu renderer.  I suppose I could try OpenGL and see if
that works better for me.

# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "Default Layout"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Files"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "nvidia"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        VendorName   "Pioneer"
        ModelName    "5070"
#       Option       "dpms"
#       Option       "UseEDID" "false"
#       Option "ModeValidation" "NoEdidModes"
#       DisplaySize 345 195
#       DisplaySize 325 182
EndSection

Section "Screen"