[mythtv-users] Presenting % complete for user job

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Sep 27 02:38:30 UTC 2007

* On Wed Sep 26, 2007 at 05:25:11PM +1000, Peter Schachte wrote:
> Thanks, Chris, that's exactly what I was looking for.
>
> I notice that %JOBID% option is not documented on the User Jobs wiki page.  Is
> that intentional?  Any objection to me adding it to the list?

%JOBID%% and %%VERBOSELEVEL%% were added later I believe and their
corresponding command line arguments (-j and -V) to mythcommflag
and mythtranscode are undocumented because they were added for
the JobQueue's use.  %%JOBID%% is more useful to users than
%%VERBOSELEVEL%% is, but it's ok if you want to document both
in the list.

--
Chris