[mythtv-users] New Version: Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Jeff Stockett jeff at endlesstech.com
Mon Sep 24 00:59:50 UTC 2007

Hi Ryan,

Would it be possible to add a new option to scan just a portion of the videos folder or perhaps more useful, all of the subfolders except a few.  I have my stuff arranged more or less by genre as follows:

Action and Adventure
Series and Miniseries

I would like it to not scan my Children and Series and Miniseries folders - as that is where I stick alot of archived TV shows and such that are hard to match up in IMDB (alot of legacy stuff from MCE before I switched over to myth).

Great job and thanks for such a useful add-on.