[mythtv-users] MythDora4 - MythGame Setup

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:47:45 UTC 2007

I upgraded to 0.20.2 the other day using MythDora4. How do I go about
setting up MythGame? I never could get it to work under MythTV 0.16. So, I'm
not sure where to start.

I'm happy to follow a FAQ, wiki, or whatever, I'm just not finding anything
recent. Where should I look? MythDora, MythTV, or is there a MythGame site?

Also, I have USB 'PS2' controllers. Can anyone offer some insight on how to
set these up in FC6 to work with MythGame?