[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Tue Sep 4 20:31:15 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> I'm concerned you're spending a lot of time on something you clearly
> don't want or need to use

Really?  It sounds more like you are trying to convince us that Robert
is an idiot.

I think the important point to take away from this thread (which,
since we are all now repeating ourselves it's time to close) is that
the SD fans and representatives are overselling it.  You (the plural
you) are just pissing people off with the endless FUD about illegality
and other dubious claims.

SD has its benefits.  Other solutions have theirs.  MythTV users will
decide what's best for them, and are already accustomed to skipping
the commercials.  :-)

Peace.

Rod