[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Sep 4 20:36:57 UTC 2007

On Sep 4, 2007, at 1:31 PM, Rod Roark wrote:

> Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> I'm concerned you're spending a lot of time on something you clearly
>> don't want or need to use
>
> Really?  It sounds more like you are trying to convince us that Robert
> is an idiot.

When did I do that? I've never met the guy, but if he was smart
enough to look into free guide data and find TitanTV as a source,
he's already smarter than a lot of other people I know. :)

I keep saying he's doing the right thing by not using
SchedulesDirect. And now I'm being accused of calling him an idiot. I
guess I give up.