[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Sep 6 19:45:46 UTC 2007

    > Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:04:13 -0400
    > From: "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>

    > Though I will say that the lineup differences did exist right before Z2L
    > shut down.  When I set up my SD lineup, it allowed me to choose channels
    > (actually, ATSC subchannels) that weren't available through Z2L and Z2L
    > had old, no-longer-broadcast subchannels available to choose.  The SD
    > lineup matches exactly what I see being broadcast.

Unfortunately, it's not for me; I have a (minor) discrepancy on
one of my listings (misplaced channel that I can fix via editing in
mythtv-setup) that I reported to DD a long time ago and which was
never corrected; it's still there in my SD feed, so I'll try reporting
it again.  I'm hoping that, now that it's a paid service, they'll be
much more responsive about fixing discrepancies; at one point, I
bug-reported several much worse discrepancies (total lineup-stirred-
with-spoon mess) once a month for over a year and never even received
an acknowledgment that any human had looked it.