[mythtv-users] Internal DVD-player menu problems

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Nov 18 20:12:37 UTC 2007

I'm running svn version, and after recent update I noticed that internal
DVD-player acts strange.

With many DVD's , menus are not showed correctly. Sometimes I can only
see "selector" picture, rest of screen is blank.

For example, picture is blank, but when I press left button, I see
arrow, what leads to next page on the menu. So, I must navigate through
menus blind, and try to get movie started.

Other problem is subtitle selection. At the beginning of the movie,
there is no all subtitles listed in the "select subtitle" menu.
When I seek forward couple of minutes, then all subtitles are listed.

Are those svn problems, or is there something wrong with my setup?

-kane