[mythtv-users] Mythtv on FC6 -> Fedora7 Upgrade

Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de
Thu Nov 8 12:55:37 UTC 2007

Shanon Mulley wrote:

> Well, I have 6:3.5.7-1.fc6 installed, and it is telling me that
> 6:3.5.6-12.fc7 is available. Which seems to be the wrong version (from
> what you are telling me). This is from the release repository, which I
> have set up the baseurl as:
> http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/fedora/linux/releases/$releasever/Fedora/i386/os/

This is the repository containing the base Fedora 7 packages, everything
which is on the DVD.

If you want the Fedora Extras packages as well change this to:

Then you need another repository set up for the updates:

with these settings:

name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch - Updates

Here you will find the latest versions of the packages in the "base" and
"everything" repo, e.g.