[mythtv-users] Watching DVD - Xorg on 100%

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:05:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to watch a DVD which I got yesterday, but the picture
freezed every 2-3 seconds for a moment. I checked to logs, but there
was nothing special.

Then I checked "top" and X was almost on 100%. As soon as I came back
to dvd main menu or chapter menu, X was again on 1-2%. DVD contains a
few short movies and each of them has/causes the same problem.

What could cause this? What does X have to do with DVD watching?

I checked another DVD which was created with MythArchive and
everything was OK. It is probably this special DVD which is making
problems.

Thanks.

M.