[mythtv-users] Non Tuner Specific schedule backup?

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Fri May 11 13:25:30 UTC 2007

Since I've redone my tuners about ten times, I've found the need for a
decent non-tuner specific backup.

Basically, I'd like to be able to backup my schedule, modify tuners, and
re apply the schedule, without all the channel specific recordings
getting screwed up.

Is there a way to do it?  Or, is there an easier way (easier than
mythweb) to modify a bunch of recordings at once?  Maybe some kind of
sql -> txt file -> sql?

-Dave

--

David Frascone

               Frostbite Falls Minnesota, home of Watsa Matta U.