[mythtv-users] Motherboard recommendation?

Larry Sanderson larry.sanderson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:08:38 UTC 2007

Have you considered a board with a built-in gpu?  I am using the Abit NF-M2
and have loved it so far (I've had it for about 3 months now).  Any of the
GeForce-6150 boards should work.  It displays 720p without a glitch - I think
it will handle 1080p, but I have not tried it.  Also, one less card means a
more open system for better cooling.