[mythtv-users] Motherboard recommendation?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Wed Mar 28 18:39:17 UTC 2007

I am trying to find a suitable motherboard for a Frontend/Slave backend.

I am not really biased towards AM2 or Socket-775 for this project. But I
want to find a MoBo that:

Supports boot from LAN
At least two PCI-32 slots (ok, justabout any card has this)
Has a sound chip with S/PDIF that's supported, and optical out WOULD be
a bonus
M-ATX Form Factor (I have my eyes on an Antec Fusion case)

For Video I will get something like a "ASUS GEFORCE 7300GT SILENT 256MB
HDTV DVI PCI-E" since HDTV-playback would be a nice feature, wven tho
the flatscreen purchase is another cpl of months back.

Any recommendations?

Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.