[mythtv-users] Player commands?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Mar 17 18:55:21 UTC 2007

>If you use the Internal media player for all playback, the regular
>MythTV keys (see keys.txt) control playback and navigation. If you use
>a third party media player (mplayer, xine) you need to use their own
>key settings, and/or define separate lircrc configs for those players
>if you are using a remote control.

Thanks, but with "does not work properly" I meant that o get "Unable to
initialize video" ( I started another thread about that a while back but
never found a solution)

Hence I wondered how I control which player does playback of recorded
data, so I could see if another player did not have that problem.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.