[mythtv-users] media streaming without nfs mount

jenny tc jennytharayil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:23:18 UTC 2007

how to specify in the setup menu  to always stream even if the video
partition is there ?
 I created a  directory in my local machine  that holds videos   and
specified it as video directory using  the 'setup->video settings->general
settings'   menu. I can play video from that directory. but i don't want to
keep any video files in my system . instead  i'll  keep all videos in a
remote machine directory. can i play videos from that directory without
using NFS mount.if so how?

-Jenny