[mythtv-users] Clean up MythTV DB after Videos Lost

Andreas Schaefer andreas.schaefer at madplanet.com
Mon Jun 18 21:26:29 UTC 2007

It seems that I need to answer my own question. Basically I went ahead
and used myth.find_orphans.pl will and added the changed of
oldrecorded.duplicate to 0 and delete the records from the tables:
record, recorded, recordedmarkup, recordedseek. You can read it in more
details on my blog:

http://www.madplanet.com/weblog/blog/schaefa/2007/06/17/Remove-Records-without-a-Media-File-on-MythTV

Have fun - Andy