[mythtv-users] Clean up MythTV DB after Videos Lost

Andreas Schaefer andreas.schaefer at madplanet.com
Thu Jun 14 17:53:30 UTC 2007

Hi Geeks

I have lost all of my recorded video files due to a LVM restructuring
problem. Now I would love to go ahead and delete all the entries in the
DB but mark them for re-record. Recreating of the DB is not an option
because I want to keep the records about the already watched and delete
recordings. Unfortunately deleting through MythTV is slow and time
consuming even on the backend server considering that I had around 400
recordings.

Is there a way to do this directly through the DB?

Thank you - Andy