[mythtv-users] Is the Digital Future bleak?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Jun 1 19:13:05 UTC 2007

Hmmm I think if anyone can predict the future of television in 2 years
they would be out doing it. (Fios-Sat?-Apple? White band pirate
signals?)

To be honest I think a lot will change in two years so enjoy your
Mythbox until then and don't worry as you'll always be able to ship it
off to Elbonia (or use everything apart from the tuner as a really basic
server of some kind).

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd