[mythtv-users] Is the Digital Future bleak?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:43:53 UTC 2007

You can always get OTA channels OTA.  Several times I have had to explain to
people that I pay nothing for my HD signals.

Weather or not an HD upgrade is worth it or not depends on you and what you
watch.  If you watch a not of network primetime TV and DVD movies then a HD
TV is a good investment.  If you watch mostly extended cable channels such
as: USA, A&E, C-span, gameshow network, military channel, SPEEDvision, etc.
then a HDTV isn't very useful.