[mythtv-users] Using Microsoft Access as a front-end to the MythTV database: HOWTO

David Segall david at segall.net
Tue Jul 24 14:12:59 UTC 2007

I have just completed my first submission to the MythTV wiki and I would
appreciate any feedback.

If you use Microsoft Office and you think you could benefit from a
spreadsheet style interface to the database, you can never remember SQL
syntax or you would like to have pretty, formatted reports of the
contents then you may find Access a useful tool.

If you would like to try it please follow the instructions in my wiki
entry at <http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Microsoft_Access> and let me
know of any errors, omissions or where the instructions are not clear..