[mythtv-users] 5200 or 6200

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue Jan 23 21:07:06 UTC 2007

Jarod, I somehow got the impression when reading your HD guide and others,
that 1080i and 1080p are *not* the same thing as vertical resolution on a PC.
That's why I asked the question.

Most of the HD screens I've looked at top out the vertical PC resolution
they'll accept at 768. I'm wondering if I can play 1080i/p programming if I
have a MythTV box hooked up at this resolution.