[mythtv-users] Upgrade to HDTV from SDTV Question, 1.5 year old system

Phil Figgins habajaba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:44:11 UTC 2007

Thanks Steve and Bob. I enabled UseEvents and deinterlacing and my picture
seems perfect now. FYI, the XVideo VSync was enabled by default on my
system. Standard XvMC makes my sound drop for a split second occasionally,
so I am not using it at the moment, but CPU is still only 30-40% while
viewing. As for the "Backend Status" crashing X; I do not have this problem
with a 9xxx driver.