[mythtv-users] PDA Transcode: new install feature for pdatranscode.pl
peterw at tux.org
Fri Jan 19 22:26:09 UTC 2007
> i've just installed pdatranscode.pl onto my mythbox (so i can convert stuff
> for the psp) and i noticed a small problem (which i just verified with the
> latest version (1.20) i saw online).
> -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=300=aac
> should read:
> -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=300;acodec=aac
> i've not tested the output as its transcoding atm, however when i made that
> small change, the lavcopts could be parsed without error.. :-)
Thanks. I assume that should actually be this, with a colon:
I can't really test this (my mencoder/lavc doesn't recognize the
aglobal and vglobal settings, or the "lavfopts
I've uploaded a new version (1.21) with the ":acodec=aac" fragment.
Please let me know if that's not right.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20070119/f3bacade/attachment.pgp
More information about the mythtv-users